CTET 2019 – CTET Application Form 2019, Exam Date, Age Limit & Eligibility Criteria Apply Online
The CBSE “Central Board of Secondary Education” is the concern authority that are organizes the CTET exam across the nation most likely in the 2nd week of December 2019. As per the previous year the exam had been conducted with through 2296 exam centers within 92 cities across the country. The CTET test would includes two differ papers that is Paper I & II. The Paper I has schedule to be conducted in the morning shift and the other one is to be conduct afternoon shift i.e 9.30 AM to 12 pm and 2:00 PM to 4.30 PM. The “Central Teacher Eligibility” Test is to be conducted twice in a year, all the candidates who are looking forward to appear in this national level teachers eligibility test they have to qualify the CTET exam 2019 in order to get a teacher’s job in government funded school within India. For a better score you all need to prepare as well as much, in the following details you can read all detailed info about CTET exam such as online application form, ctet eligibility criteria, exam pattern, new syllabus, tips to score good marks in the test etc.
CBSE CTET 7th July 2019 Online Application form will be begun soon in the 1st week of Feb 2019 (Most Expected). CTET Online application Form 2019 link will be found on official website of central teacher eligibility test conducting authority. CTET Exam will be now held on 7th of July 2019 after the officially announced and CTET online registration 2019 link initiation. For the latest update related with CTET July 2019 online Application Form you can check this page on daily basis. This an eligibility test which is conduct at national level for all those candidates who are citizen of India. According to the previous year in 2018 the CTET exam was conducted in the month of July 2018, and in 2019 it is most likely the CTET exam is to be held in the month July 2019.
CTET Exam FEB 2019 Important Dates
|Application form Starting Date||5th February 2019|
|CTET 2019 last date of application||5th March 2019|
|CTET Exam fee Payment last date||March 2019|
|Time to Online corrections in CTET online Application form 2019 particulars||Mid of March 2019|
|CTET 2019 Admit Card availability||April 2019|
|CTET 2019 written Exam Date||7th July 2019|
|CTET Result 2019 announced date||June 2019|
|CTET Marks Certificate for Dispatch||June 2019|
NOTE: For Apply CTET 2019 examination, Applicants must have cleared 12 class with at least 50% aggregate marks and passed or seeming in final year of 2-years diploma in basic education or 2 years diploma in basic education or graduation.
CTET 2019 Application Form
CTET Online Form 2019 July: CTET 2019 Examination will held on 7th July 2019. Applicants can apply for CTET July 2019 exam by updating from official update and apply via online mode. Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) will announce the CTET 2019 Notification for February 2019 exam regarding the Central Teacher Eligibility Test on 7th July 2019.
CBSE annually organized CTET (Central Teacher Eligibility Test) for 1st Class to 5th Class and 6th class to class 8th teacher across in India. CTET August 2019 exam direct as twice in a particular year by CBSE. Students can apply for CTET August 2019 online Application Form from the August (3rd week) 2019. CTET August 2019 Online application form will be accessible on CBSE site which is ctet.nic.in.
CTET 2019 Online Application Form (Released!!! on 5th Feb 2019)
CTET 2019 Eligibility Criteria
Applicants must ensure their eligibility for CTET 2020 exam before filling up an online application form. The prescribed CTET eligibility criteria are as under:
For I to V Class Teacher Primary Level
- An individuals must passed their intermediate/12th class or any its exam by having at least 50% marks and diploma in elementary education of 2 years (appearing in last year or passed both are able to apply). OR
- 12th passed or any its equivalent examination by securing minimum 45% aggregate marks and diploma in El.Ed (elementary education) of 2 year, appearing in last year or completed candidates are eligible to apply according to Regulations 2002 of NCTE. OR
- 12th completed by scoring 50% minimum marks and B.El.Ed (Bachelor of Elementary Education) of 4 year (appearing in final year or completed candidates are eligible). OR
- Students must have passed their 12th examination or its equivalent examination by scoring at least 50% minimum marks and diploma course of Education of 2 year. OR
- Those students who have completed their graduation and diploma in Elementary Education 2 year (appearing in last year or completed are able to apply).
For VI to VIII Teacher Post
- Candidates must be graduated & 2-year D.El.Ed (diploma in elementary education) appearing & last year. OR
- You must completed your under-graduation from in any field by securing at least 50% marks and B.Ed. (Bachelor of Education) of 1 year programme. OR
- 45% marks secured in under-graduation along with B.Ed. of 1 year course according as per guidelines of NCTE. OR
- Completed 12th examination or any its equivalent examination by having 50% aggregate marks and B.El.Ed (Bachelor degree in elementary education) of 4 years. OR
- Candidates must be graduated with any stream by with 50% marks in aggregate along with B.Ed. of 1 year appearing in last year or complete both are eligible to apply. OR
- 12th or any its equivalent with 50% minimum marks along with B.A. or B.Sc.Ed./ B.Sc.Ed. / B.A. Ed. of 4 year (pursuing in last year or completed are able to apply).
CTET 2019 New Exam Pattern:
CTET August 2019 will be objective type question having MCQs (multiple choice questions). There are two differ question papers. Paper 1 has Primary Level Teacher and Paper 2 as Junior Level Upper Primary School Teacher will be assumed on the similar date. Paper 1 will be assumed on from 9:30 AM to 12 PM for 1st to 5th class and paper 2 will be assumed on 2 PM to 4:30 PM for 6th to 8th class and duration will be allow for papers is 2.30 hours on CTET August Exam date 2019.
CTET 2019 Application Fee:
|CATEGORY||ONLY PAPER – I OR II||BOTH PAPER – I & II|
|Differently Abled Person/ST/SC||Rs.300/-||Rs.500/-|
Paper I (for classes I to V) Primary Stage: Two-and-a-half hours
|Subjects||Number Of Question||Total Marks|
|Child Development and Pedagogy||30||30|
|Total||150 Total Questions||150 Marks|
Paper II (for classes VI to VIII) Elementary Stage: Two-and-a-half hours
|Subjects||Number Of Questions||Marks|
|Child Development and Pedagogy (compulsory)||30||30|
|Language I ( compulsory)||30||30|
|Language II ( compulsory)||30||30|
|(a) For Mathematics and Science teacher
(b) For Social Studies/Social Science teacher
(c) For any other teacher – either (a) or (b)
CTET Admit Card 2019
- The CTET Admit card is one of the important document which is required when an individual are going to appear in the examination.
- This will be available to download most likely in the month of June 2019.
- Whenever the CTET Admit Card 2019 will released on official site and we will provide the direct link to download the same.
- The CTET Result would be made released in the month of February 2020.
- The result will release only through online mode at the official website by entering roll number and date of birth.
- The students who obtained minimum marks would be invited for interview.
- In the beginning the thing you should implement in your preparation that is the CTET exam pattern or says structure. You should be try to get the important topics of both Papers i.e. Paper I & II read as much as possible like a fingertips. By following the same it is rear to miss the important topics of CTET syllabus. It will helps you for strong base of the exam preparation.
- In the next you have to take a Mock Tests for CTET which is available through online mode. By with this, you will get an idea how appear in the examination, and you have more confident while appearing accurately.
- Prepare a proper notes & get collect study material which is available on official website and other education portals. The CTET study material and notes helps you to know the topics & subjects deeply. The clarity on the topics/subject & helps to increases the effective revision. This is an essential part for preparation process.
- Must try to solve last few years CTET Question Papers, by solving the previous year question paper of CTET exam that will definitely work for a better preparation. With the you will get an idea for exam pattern, types of question is going to be asked in the test.
- At last, it is very important for all individuals to attempt all the questions in the exam. The respective authority CBSE has prescribed no negative marking in there notification so it is one of advantage for candidates so try to attempt all the questions without any hesitation.
- Stay healthy and feet.
CTET Pass % (Last years)
|CTET Exam||Appeared Students||Qualified Students||In %|
|2015||More than 6.5 lakh||80,187||11.95 % (1st Paper) , 9.16 % (2nd Paper)|
|2014||More than 7.5 lakh||13,425||1.7 %|
|2013||More than 7.5 lakh||77,000||9.96 %|
|2012||More than 7.9 lakh||4,850||0.61 %|
|2012||More than 9 lakh||55,422||6.1 %|
|2011||More than 7.6 lakh||97,919||9.0 %|
Expected Cut Off Marks
|Category||Required Marks||Marks (out of 150)|
CTET 2019 Application Form, Exam Dates, Pattern, Eligibility & Syllabus,CTET July 2019 Online Form, CTET 2019 Application form, Exam Date (Released 7th July) Apply Online, CBSE Central Teacher Eligibility Test, CTET July 2019 Online Form, CTET 2019-CTET Application Form 2019, Exam Date, Age Limit Apply Online…