SBP, an institute of competitive examinations provide best coaching for IBPS Bank Clerk. Students taught by dedicated, experience and trained faculty. Quick methods and logical approaches are taught apart from the basic concept. These methods are specially developed by our team for the students. All attempts are made to ensure that our courses satisfy the need of students. Apart from the classroom training, the students will also be given study material that entails Fundamental Booklets apart from Classroom exercise & Mock Tests. Daily Current Affairs update(on our website).
IBPS BANK CLERK
Institute Of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) is an autonomous body registered under Societies Registration Act 1860 and a Public Trust under Bombay Public Trust Act 1950 and has been authorized by Indian Banks’ Association (IBA) and has been received a mandate from 20 Public Sector Bank to conduct Common Written Examination. This system of Common Examination for recruitment of IBPS Clerk has been approved by the each of 20 participating Public Sector Banks and Managing Committee of the IBA with the consent of Govt. of India. An individual who aspires to join any Public sector Bank will necessarily required to take the CWE. Candidates who appear for the CWE will able to check status after the examination. Scorecards will be issued to a candidate who secure minimum qualifying marks and above in the examination.
Each participating Public Sector Bank will issue a separate recruitment notification, specify their vacancies and stipulating the eligibility criteria in terms of age, education qualification, experience(if any), minimum required level of IBPS score in each component test plus Total weighted.
IBPS Clerk Eligibility Details: Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) conducts Common Written Examination (CWE) for the recruitment of Clerical Cadre vacancies which was approved by public sector banks. The candidates who are attempting the common written exam must have the specified age and necessary educational qualification. The following are the eligibility details…
Nationality/Citizenship: A Citizen of India.
Age limit: The minimum age limit is 20 years and maximum 28 years .
Relaxation of Upper age limit:
|Sr. No.||Category||Age relaxation|
|1||Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribe||5 years|
|2||Other Backward Classes||3 years|
|3||Persons With Disability||10 years|
|4||Ex-Servicemen/Disabled Ex-Servicemen||actual period of service rendered in the defence forces + 3 years (8 years for Disabled Ex Servicemen belonging to SC/ST) subject to a maximum age limit of 50 years|
|5||Widows Divorced women and women legally separated from their husbands who have not remarried||9 years|
|6||Persons ordinarily domiciled in the Kashmir Division of the State of Jammu & Kashmir during the period 1-1-80 to 31-12-89||5 years|
|7||Persons affected by 1984 riots||5 years|
|8||Regular employees of the Union Carbide Factory, Bhopal retrenched from service (Applicable to Madhya Pradesh state only)||5 years|
1. Degree (Graduation) in any discipline from a recognized University or any equivalent qualification recognized as such by the Central Government.
2. Computer literacy: Operating and working knowledge in computer systems is mandatory i.e candidates should have Certificate/Diploma/Degree in computer operations/Language/ should have studied Computer / Information Technology as one of the subjects in the High School/ College/ Institute.
3. Proficiency in the Official Language of the State/UT (candidates should know how to read/ write and speak the Official Language of the State/UT) for which vacancies a candidate wishes to apply is preferable.
IBPS Clerical Cadre Selection Procedure: Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) conducts Common Written Examination (CWE) for selection of Clerical Cadre vacancies in the Public Sector Banks. It is a great opportunity for candidate’s career in Public Sector Banks through a Single Common Written Examination. The Common Written Examination (CWE) for Clerical Cadre posts will be conducted once in a year by Institute of Banking Personnel Selection. The selection process will be carried out in two stages, the first one is Common Written Examination and second stage is Common Interviews conducted by IBPS.
1. Common Written Examination: The Qualified candidates have to apply through online application mode from the IBPS website. Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) conducts this Online Exam for Clerical Cadre posts. Total marks are 200 in a duration of 2 hours for objective types questions. The tests except the Test of English Language will be available bilingually, i.e. English and Hindi.There will be Negative Marking of 0.25 marks for each wrong answer in the objective type exam.The corrected scores obtained by each of the candidates in different sessions (if held) will be normalized using equipercentile method. Each candidate will have to secure a minimum score in each test and also on total to be considered to be called for interview.
2. Common Interviews: Candidates who qualify in CWE Clerk-III, will subsequently be called for a Common Interviews to be conducted by the Participating Organisations. The total marks allotted for Interview are 100. The minimum qualifying marks in interview will not be less than 40% (35% for SC/ ST/ OBC/ PWD/ EXSM candidates). The weightage (ratio) of CWE (exam) and interview will be 80:20.
Candidates, successfully qualified in both the CWE and Common Interview will be listed in the order of merit. On completion of the interview process, depending on the available State/UT wise vacancies, candidates shortlisted will be allotted to one of the Participating Organisations, keeping in view the spirit of Govt.Guidelines on reservation policy, administrative convenience, etc.
Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) conducts Common Written Examination (CWE) in a year for Clerical Cadre posts. The Common Written Examination is of objective type, total marks is 200 and total time duration of 2 hours. There will be Negative Marking of 0.25 marks for each wrong answer in the objective type exam.
Written Examination Structure:- (Online)
The examination will be conducted online.
|Sr.No.||Name of Tests (Objective)||Maximum Marks||Total Time|
|1||Test of Reasoning||40||2 hours|
|2||Test of English Language||40|
|3||Test of Numerical Ability||40|
|4||Test of General Awareness with special reference to Banking Industry||40|
|5||Test of Computer Knowledge||40|
1. IBPS PO – ENGLISH LANGUAGE
Vocabulary: Synonyms, Antonyms, Homonyms, Word Formation, Sentence Completion
Comprehension: Theme detection, Deriving Conclusion, Passage Completion
Error Detection and Rearrangement: Passage Correction, Sentence Correction, Spelling
Grammar: Active Passive Voice, Direct Indirect Speech
General Usage: Idioms and Phrases
2. IBPS PO – LOGICAL REASONING
Verbal Reasoning: Analogy, Coding Decoding, Blood Relation, Sitting Arrangement, Series Completion, Syllogism, Decision Making, Statement Reasoning
Non-verbal Reasoning: Series Completion, Analogy, and Classification
3. IBPS PO – QUANTITATIVE APTITUDE
Arithmetic: Numbers, Simplification, Roots, Average, Surds & Indices, Percentage, Profit & Loss, Ratio & Proportion, Partnership, Chain Rule, Time & Work, Pipes & Cisterns, Time & Distance, Problems on Trains, Boats & Streams, Alligation, Simple Interest, Compound Interest, Stocks & Shares, Clocks, Logarithms, Mensuration, Volume & Surface Area, Permutation & combination, Probability, Heights & Distances
Data Interpretation: Tabulation, Bar Graphs, Line Graphs, Pie Charts
4. IBPS PO – GENERAL/MARKETING/BANKING AWARENESS
Questions in this component will be aimed at testing the candidate’s general awareness of the environments around him and its application to society. These questions will be such that they do not require a specific study of any discipline.
– Knowledge of current events
– Everyday observations and experience in the scientific aspect as may be expected of any educated person
– India and its neighboring countries
– Sports, History, Culture, Geography, Economy, General Polity, Indian Constitution, Scientific Research
Over 70% of the questions will be related to Economy, Banking and Finance.
5. IBPS PO – COMPUTER AWARENESS
General Knowledge on Computer usage and application (basic hardware and software)