J&K Police jobs recruitment 2019 post of Constable in J&K Police 02 Women Battalions.
JK Police Notification 2019 announced for the vacancies of 1350 Female Contable on its official website jkpolice.gov.in. Eligibility criteria, Educational Qualifications, Age limit, Selection process, Pay scale and other required details are mentioned below in nyus.in. So candidates who are interested and eligible can apply Online before the last date of the Notification i.e., 08th April 2019.
Online applications arc invited front permanent residents (Female Candidates only) of J&K State for the post of Constable in 2 Women Battalions (one Battalion each in Jammu / Kashmir Region) against the vacancies in the Pay Band-1 of Rs.5200-20200 + Grade pay 1900/- (Now revised 19900-63200 Level 2) in accordance with reservation policy of State Government.
JK Police job vacancy Notification 2019-20 | Female Contable job Recruitment Details
|JK Police Recruitment Details|
|Post Name||Female Constable|
|Total No. of Posts||1350|
|Category||Jammu & Kashmir Jobs|
|Registration Dates||09th March 2019 to 08th April 2019|
The educational qualification, age and above mentioned posts arc specified as under¬ physical standards prescribed for the
The instruction for filling up of online application form is enclosed as annexure “A”. Candidate shall deposit a fee of Rs. 300/- (Rupees Three hundred only) online or use the services of Common Service Centers. In case of non availability of online payment facility, the candidates may use the option of depositing the application fee through Bank Challan. Candidates arc requested to read and follow these instructions carefully as no amount once deposited will ever be refunded for reasons whatsoever.
Since the 60% posts arc to be equally distributed in Border Districts and 40% posts are to he equally distributed in remaining Districts, candidates belonging to the domicile Dish icl cannot apply for appointment in other District except SC category, who can apply only in any one District of the State. This should be supported by Permanent Resident Certificate which will determine the domicile District. In ease a candidate applies Tor appointment in more than one District, her application will be summarily rejected without any notice to the candidate.
Candidates already in Government service and conforming to the prescribed standards can apply through proper channel after obtaining NOC from their Head of the Department without which the online applications will not be entertained.
The recruitment will be undertaken under Transparent Recruitment Process (TRP) through an Outsourcing firm.
Last date for submission of online application form shall be 30 days after the activation of the link which will be notified separately.
The last date for the receipt of the application provided in the notification shall be the cutoff date for determining the eligibility with regard to educational qualification/relevant category. Any qualification or claim accruing to the candidate after last date of receipt of application shall not be entertained. No “under process” .u r at jk up date s.claim will be considered at any stage. The selection of the candidates for the post of Constable shall be made at District level on their performance in written test vis-a-vis number of vacancies. In ease of tie in merit, the preference will be given to the candidate older in age.
Instructions and procedure for online submission of Application Form.
1. The application forms will be available online on JK Police website (jkpolice.gov.in).
2.Instructions for filling the online forms are available on the JK Police Website.
3. The candidates are required to read the eligibility conditions carefully before filling the forms as no corrections will be allowed at any subsequent stage. Candidates are advised to keep a soft copy of their scanned Photograph and Signature ready with them while filling the form.
4. The candidates have the option to either deposit fee amount of Rs. 300 – (Three hundred only) online or use the services of Common Service Centers. In case of non availability of online payment facility , the candidates may use the option of depositing the application fee through Bank Challan. Candidates are requested to read and follow these instructions carefully as no amount once deposited will ever be refunded for reasons whatsoes er.
5. A payment challan generated by the website is no guarantee of successful payment. Candidates’ are advised to keep proof of any offline payment for future references.
6. Please ensure your eligibility as per the criteria laid down in the advertisement notice.
7. Candidate is allowed to submit only one Application Form. Multiple Applications from a candidate are liable to be rejected.
8. Link for submission of online application form will notified separately on JK Police Website.
9. Last date for submission of online application form will be 30 days after the activation of link which will be notified separately.
The Candidate should have passed matriculation examination from any Government recognized Board by or before the last date for submission of application form.
Age (as on January, 1 ”, 2019)
a. The candidates should not be below 18 years and above 28 years in age.
(The candidates born before 01.01.1991 and after 31.12.2000 shall not be eligible.)
b. However, in case of serving SI’Os with a continuous period of engagement of minimum three years and Voluntary Home Guards (VHGs) with a period of engagement of minimum five years, the upper age limit shall be 37 years and for Isx-Servicemen it shall be 48 years.
Height = 5 -2”( minimum.)
For candidates belonging to Ladakh region and Gorktia community (State Subject)
Height = 5’( minimum.)
Physical Endurance Test(PET)-Qualifying in nature
(only candidates who qualify the Physical Endurance Test (PET) shall be eligible for the
Long Race — 1000 meters in 6/minutes (six minutes thirty seconds). Shot Put (4Kgs) = 1416 feet in three attempts
• The test shall be of qualifying nature for which no marks will be allotted
Physical Standard lest (I’S I )
• Measurement of Height
The candidates arc also required to bring alongwith their original documents/testimonials for scrutiny during the I’ST.
Pay Band-I Rs.5200- 20,200 + Grade Pay Rs.1900 (Now revised Rs.19,900-Rs.63,200 Level-2)
JK Police may follow the following process to select the candidates.
1.Physical standard, PET, PST and Written Examination
How to Apply:
- Candidates Have to Log on to the Official Website of JK Police Recruitment i.e, gov.in
- Then Search for the Application Form.
- Fill the Application Form With all the Required Details.
- Upload All the Required Documents.
- If Applicable, Pay the Application Fee. as per the Category.
- After Filling the Application, Submit the Application Form.
- Candidates have to Check the Application before Submitting it.
- Take a Printout of the Application Form for further Use.
Starting date for submission of application: 09th March 2019
Closing date for submission of application: 08th April 2019
JK Police Fresh 1350 Constable Jobs Recruitment 2019, J&K Police recruitment 2019: Total 1350 constable posts, J&K Police Recruitment 2019 post of Female Constable 1350 Job, J&K Police Recruitment 2019 : 1350 Posts (Apply Online), J & K Police Recruitment 2019 – 1350 Constable Posts, JK Police Recruitment 2019 1350 Female Constable Posts…..