High Court of Punjab & Haryana Recruitment 2019 – 352 Clerks
Punjab & Haryana High Court, Society for Centralized Recruitment of Staff in Subordinate Courts has given an employment notification for both Fresher and Experienced Candidates updated on February 2, 2019. the recruitment of Clerk vacancies in Subordinate Courts under High Court of Punjab and Haryana (S.S.S.C.) on behalf of the District and Sessions Judges of the State of Haryana. Those Candidates who are interested in the vacancy details & completed all eligibility criteria can read the Notification & Apply Online.
Eligible Candidates Will be Called for the Written Exam. The Exam will be Conducted soon on the prescribed Exam Centers. The Date of Examination will be Announced soon on the Punjab & Haryana High Court official website.
Nowadays Competition Level become very high so Competitive Exams gets too tougher. Candidates facing critical problem of “What to prepare” and “How to prepare” to give their best in their exams. So, here we are providing the latest Syllabus & Exam Pattern of Clerk Exam conducting by Punjab & Haryana High Court.
Vacancies – Punjab & Haryana HC Clerk Recruitment 2019
- General-132 Posts
- SC/ST of Haryana-60 Posts
- BC of Haryana-69 Posts
- PHC of Haryana-01 Posts
- ESM-39 Posts
Educational Qualification – Punjab & Haryana HC Clerk Recruitment 2019
- The applicant should possess a degree of Bachelor of Arts or Bachelor of Science or equivalent thereto from a recognized university.
- He/she should have passed matriculation examination with Hindi as one of the subject and must have proficiency in operation of computers (word processing and spread sheets).
Note:- The applicant who is possessing the degree of Graduation from any stream
i.e. Arts, Science, Commerce, Computer or equivalent thereto is eligible.
MODE OF SELECTION – Punjab & Haryana HC Clerk Recruitment 2019
- Phase I – Written Examination
- Phase II – Computer Proficiency Test (Qualifying Nature) (consists of Word Processing Test & Spreadsheet Test)
- Phase III – Original testimonials/interaction
Phase I – Written Examination
The applicant shall have to take a written examination in the following subjects: –
|Sr. No.||Subject||Maximum Marks||Qualifying marks|
|1.||General Knowledge||50||33% in each subject but no candidate shall be considered to have qualified the written examination unless he/she obtains 40% marks in the aggregate of
It is clarified that there will be negative marking in multiple choice questions. For every wrong answer, 1/4th mark would be deducted. The question (s) not attempted will receive no credit or discredit.
Phase II – Computer Proficiency Test
- This Test is conducted to access the Proficiency of the candidates in operation of computer.
- This is only Qualifying in nature and will not be counted towards the final merit.
This Test consist of two parts.
- Part I – Word Processing Test (Word Processing Test, the candidates will have to qualify Computer Typing Test in English at the speed of 30 W.P.M)
- Part II – Spreadsheet Test
Phase III – Original Testimonials/Interaction
- The number of candidates as decided by Hon’ble Central Recruitment Committee, who qualify the written test as well as Computer Proficiency Test, will be called for checking of original testimonials/interaction.
- Thereafter, Select List of the qualified candidates will be prepared strictly on the basis of merit in written examination.
- Name of candidate(s) higher in merit would be recommended for appointment as per the number of vacancies to be filled.
Application Examination Fee – Punjab & Haryana HC Clerk Recruitment 2019
|SC/ST/BC/ESM of the State of Haryana||200/-||100/-|
|Reserved Categories of the other States||750/-||375/-|
|Physical Handicapped & dependants of Ex-servicemen of the State of Haryana||As per their Original Category|
- Minimum Age:18 Years
- Maximum Age for General: 42 Years
- Maximum Age for SC/ ST, BC of Haryana:47 Years
Selected candidates will get pay for Rs.10300 – 34800 + Rs.3200/- grade pay
Exam Syllabus for Clerk Examination is given below :-
English Composition : Spot the Error, Fill in the Blanks, Synonyms/Homonyms, Antonyms, Spellings/Detecting Mis-spelt words, Idioms & Phrases, One word substitution, Improvement of Sentences, Active/Passive Voice of Verbs, Conversion into Direct/Indirect narration, Shuffling of Sentence parts, Shuffling of Sentences in a passage, Cloze Passage, Comprehension Passage, Essay and Letter.
General Knowledge : In this objective of questions about general knowledge of surrounding society of the candidates to test the awareness about surrounding activities. Questions will also be included towards a scientist sight and thinking which expected from an educated person. So, candidates should must focus on affairs about India and its adjacent countries too. Scientific Progress/Development, National/International Awards, Indian Languages, Books, Script, Capital, Currency, Sports-Athlete such as essential knowledge.
How to Apply
1. Registration Step I: Applicant will get his/her Registration ID and password and will print ‘Cash Deposit Receipt’ for deposit of fee in the designated bank (State Bank of India). Thereafter the applicant shall deposit the requisite fee in any branch of State Bank of India after completion of Registration Step-I.
2. Registration Step II: After completion of Registration Step-I, the applicant shall thereafter fill the remaining particulars i.e. uploading of photograph/signature, qualification and fee payment details in the form, then to “Lock & Submit” the application form.
3. Applicants are required to have a valid personal active E-mail ID as all the information regarding recruitment process will be sent on their recorded E-mail ID throughout the process. In case an applicant does not have a valid personal E-mail ID, he/she should create his/her new E- mail ID before applying online and must maintain that E-mail account, throughout the selection process. Applicants must give a valid Mobile number, as all the SMSs during the process will be sent on that number.
4. Applicants are advised not to change their Mobile number/E-mail ID which they mentioned at the time of Registration. Applicants are also advised not to give mobile number/E-mail ID of unknown person/stranger to avoid any future complication. S.S.S.C. shall not be responsible in any manner for non delivery of SMS at any stage either due to switching off of mobile phone or if the same is out of coverage area or is out of order due to some technical fault on the part of candidate or its service provider. It shall be responsibility of the candidate to update himself/herself by visiting the website of S.S.S.C. and by checking his/her email Account/SMS regularly for important notifications.
5. Applicant can apply through online from anywhere at home, at any place where there is an access to the internet. HIGH COURT OF PUNJAB AND HARYANAOpen registration form available on the website www.sssc.gov.in by clicking at the button ‘Clerk (Subordinate Courts of Haryana)’. Fill the registration form with all the required details.
6. Every successful registration will be allotted a unique Registration ID and Password, which will be intimated to the applicant through e-mail on recorded Email ID as well as by SMS on his/her mobile phone. Applicants should ensure that Registration ID and Password have been delivered on mobile phone as well as on given E-mail ID. In case of non receipt of E-mail/SMS within reasonable time, applicants should contact on technical helpline numbers 8699002541, 8699002542, 9115898394 & 0172-2722012. After getting the Registration ID and Password, applicant must take a print out of the ‘Cash Deposit Receipt’ in “Landscape orientation’. Applicant should also save ‘Cash Deposit Receipt’ as PDF file for future reference.
7. Applicant has to take along this printed ‘Cash Deposit Receipt’ to any Branch of State Bank of India for deposit of fee in cash only. The ‘Cash Deposit Receipt’ will contain the amount of fee to be deposited by the applicant, depending upon his/her category. Applicant approaching the State Bank of India Branch will ask for depositing the fee under screen 8888 (fee type-21). No other mode of payment of fee is admissible. The applicant who completes Registration Step-I, should go to Bank for deposit of fee after 24 hours from the time of completion of Registration Step-I.
8. After depositing the fee in the Bank, applicant will get a Unique Transaction No./Journal No. from the Bank, which is required to be updated by applicant on website at the time of Registration Step-II. If these details are already shown against the column of Fee Payment details, then he/she need not to fill the same.In case an applicant fails to deposit the requisite fee, his/her application shall stand automatically cancelled/rejected and shall not be considered for further processing.
9. Before proceeding to Step II, applicant must ensure that he/she has a scanned image files of his/her latest passport size coloured PHOTOGRAPH (Size 100 x 120 pixels) & SIGNATURE (Size 160 x 70 pixels) with clear background in PC/Pen drive/other soft media and application fee remittance/deposit details (Transaction details such as Unique Transaction No./Journal No., Branch name and Code etc.) for immediate uploading it to the website along with application data.
10. Candidate must upload his/her photograph, signature and all other information as required in the online Registration Step-II Form. He/she should upload latest passport size coloured photograph (not more than three months old) & signature (on white background with dark black ball pen). For details please see Guidelines for Uploading Photographs and Signature available on the website www.sssc.gov.in Any application without uploading proper photograph and signature will be summarily rejected.
11. The applicants must retain three copies of the photograph uploaded with the Application Form, with them as the same shall be required at the time of exam at later stages. Any person trying to upload irrelevant photographs or any other material would be proceeded against as per law. IP address of the computer system accessing the online application form shall be noted for security purposes.
12. After doing so, applicant will have the ‘preview’ of the filled form. Applicant can edit/correct the information filled in Step II, at that time. Candidates are advised to check the information filled by them carefully before final submission of their application i.e. at the time of clicking on the button “Lock & Submit”. If the information entered is correct, applicant should click on “Lock & Submit” button to complete his/her Registration process and to view his/her online Application Form. The applicant will receive an E-mail/SMS in this regard. Applicant should take a printout of his/her ‘Online Application Form’ for future use and record.
13. The applicant who fulfils the prescribed educational qualification and other eligibility conditions may register for Step I from 07.01.2019 upto 04.02.2019 11:59 P.M. Thereafter Step I Registration will be closed. The applicant, who completes Step-I registration, should go to Bank for deposit of fee after 24 hours from the time of Registration Step-I. However, the requisite fee can be deposited uptil 06.02.2019 within Banking Hours only. Last date/time for completing the registration Step-II is 07.02.2019 upto 11:59 P.M.
1. Candidate can apply online Form : 07/01/2019
2. Last date/time for Registration Step-I : 04/02/2019 11:59 P.M
3. Last date for receipt of application fee : 06/02/2019 (Within Banking Hours)
4. Last date/time for Registration Step II : 07/02/2019 11:59 P.M.
5. Last date for editing of applications : 07/02/2019 11:59 P.M.
Punjab & Haryana High Court 2019 – Apply Online for 352 Clerk Posts, Punjab & Haryana High Court 352 Clerk Recruitment 2019, Punjab Haryana High Court Recruitment 2019, Apply Online for 352 Posts, High Court of Punjab & Haryana Recruitment 2019: 352 Vacancies , Punjab Haryana High Court Recruitment 2019 » Apply 352 Clerk Post, Punjab and Haryana High Court Clerk Recruitment 2019, Punjab and Haryana High Court Recruitment 2019 Apply Online 352 Posts…