Railway RRB Ministerial and Isolated Various Post Online Form 2019
RRB (Railway Recruitment Board) is a Government Board of India. It aims in fulfilling recruitment needs of new employees in the Indian railways. Indian Railways is one among the biggest recruiter in the country. It mainly focuses on expanding the railway workforce.
RRB or Railway Recruitment Board has released official notification for recruiting under various posts. The consolidated number of vacancies are nearly 1,30,000. The expected date for the release of official notice for RRB Ministerial Isolated Categories Recruitment Notification 2019 is 8th March 2019. The Railways is the biggest recruiter in India offering range of job across nation. If you are aspiring to work with the Railways then check out the RRB Ministerial Isolated Categories Recruitment Notification.
Important Dates for RRB Recruitment Notification 2019
Read the below dates for RRB Ministerial & Isolated Categories Recruitment Notification 2019, and apply as per the dates mentioned below.
- Date of Publication: 23-02-2019
- Opening Date of online registration of Applications:08-03-2019 at 10:00 Hrs
- Closing Date of online registration of Applications:07-04-2019 at 23.59 hrs
- Closing Date & Time for Payment of Application Fee through:
- (a) Online (Net Banking/ Credit Card/ Debit Card/UPI):13-04-2019 at 23.59 hrs.
- (b) SBI Challan: 11-04-2019 at 13.00 hrs.
- (c) Post Office Challan: 11-04-2019 at 13.00 hrs.
- Last Date for Final submission of Applications: 16-04-2019 at 23.59 hrs
- Date for Computer Based Test (CBT):Tentative schedule between June – July 2019.
RRB Ministerial Isolated Categories Recruitment Notification – Vacancies
The below table mentions the consolidated vacancies that also includes Ministerial & Isolated Categories. The detailed vacancies for RRB Ministerial & Isolated Categories will be updated as soon as the official notification is released.
RRB NTPC Recruitment Exam Vacancy 2019
|Non-Technical Popular Categories||30,000|
|Para Medical Staff|
|Ministerial & Isolated categories|
RRB Ministerial Isolated Categories Recruitment -Expected Eligibility Criteria
Age Limit (as on 01.01.2018)
Minimum Age – 18 years
Maximum Age – 32 years
SC/ST – 5 years
OBC – 3 years
PwD – 10 years
- You should be a Graduate from a recognised University / Institution.
RRB Recruitment 2019 Exam Pattern & Selection Procedure
The selection for RRB Ministerial Isolated Categories Recruitment Notification will be based on 3 stages:
- CBT– The first stage of recruitment is online examination i.e. Computer Based Test (CBT). For details about CBT you have to wait for the release of CEN 2/2019.
- Interview : Once you qualify the CBT , you will be shortlisted for interview. Your selection for Interview will be based on their performance in the CBT.
- Document Verification : After the Interview round, you have to go through the documents verification. You have to provide all the required documents in original. After this round, a medical fitness test (if applicable) will be conducted after which the final selection of the candidates will be made.
How to Apply for RRB Recruitment Notification 2019
- Click the direct link of Application Form .
- Select the region you want to apply for.
- Fill all the necessary details.
- Upload the scanned photograph & signature.
- Click ‘Submit’.
RRB Ministerial Isolated Categories Recruitment -Expected Salary/Pay Scale
As per the information released in the RRB, the pay scale will be different for all the posts in accordance with the 7th Pay Matrix. The detailed salary structure for RRB Ministerial Isolated Categories Recruitment will be updated as soon.
- For SC/ ST/ PwD/ Ex-S/ Women/ Transgender/ EBC/ Minorities: 250/-
This fee of Rs 250/- shall be refunded in due course duly deducting bank charges as applicable on appearing in 1stStage CBT.
- For Others: 500/-
Out of this fee of Rs 500/- an amount of Rs 400/- shall be refunded in due course duly deducting bank charges, on appearing in 1stStage CBT
Modes of Payment of Fee:
- ONLINE fee payment through internet banking or debit/credit cards or UPI.
- OFFLINE fee payment through: –
- SBI Challan Payment mode in any branch of SBI
- Post Office Challan Payment mode in any branch of Computerized Post Office.
Railway RRB Ministerial and Isolated Various Post Online Form 2019, Railway RRB Ministerial and Isolated Online Form 2019, Railway RRB Various Post Of Ministerial & Isolated Online Form 2019, RRB NTPC Recruitment 2019 Notification, RRB NTPC Recruitment 2019: Apply For RRB NTPC Vacancy, RRB Ministerial 2019 – Apply Online for 1665 Posts , RRB Ministerial Isolated Categories Recruitment 2019 Notification…