SBI Clerk (Junior Associate) Recruitment 2019: 8904 post Apply for SBI Clerk (Junior Associate Recruitment from 12 April 2019 to 03 May 2019
SBI Clerk Recruitment 2019: State Bank of India announced job notification for the post of Junior Associates (Customer Support & Sales) in cadre clerical for various branches across the country. The detailed eligibility and application process are given in below.
SBI Clerk 2019: SBI Clerk Recruitment notification released for 8904 Junior Associates (Customer Support & Sales) -Clerical Cadre Vacancies. This is one of the best opportunity for Job aspirants who seek for Bank Jobs. Candidates who had a degree can eligible to apply this opportunity. Candidates can also apply for SBI PO 2019 Vacancies.
भारतीय स्टेट बैंक ने 8904 पदों पर Clerk की भर्ती के लिए एक अधिसूचना जारी हुई है। इच्छुक उम्मीदवार 12 अप्रैल 2019 से आवेदन कर सकते हैं। आवेदन करने से पहले पूर्ण अधिसूचना पढ़ें ।।
SBI Clerk (Junior Associate) Recruitment 2019
|Organized by||State Bank of India|
|Name of Posts||Junior Associate (Clerk)|
|Total Number of Vacancies||8904 post|
|Job Location||All India|
SBI Clerk Recruitment 2019:
|Job Role||Clerk( Junior Associate)|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Last Date||3 May 2019|
Eligibility Criteria of SBI Clerk :
- Graduation in any discipline from a recognised University or any equivalent qualification recognised as such by the Central Government.
- Candidates having integrated dual degree (IDD) certificate should ensure that the date of passing the IDD is on or before 31.08.2019.
Age Limit(As on 01.04.2019):
Not below 20 years and not above 28 years as on 01.04.2019, i.e candidates must have been born not earlier than 02.04.1991 and not later than 01.04.1999 (both days inclusive) (both days inclusive) (Age Relaxation for OBC-3 Years; SC/ST-5 Years; PWD-10 Years)
SBI Clerk Recruitment-Total Vacancies(State Wise):
|State||No of Vacancies|
|Jammu & Kashmir||40|
|Leh & Kargill Valley||30|
SBI Clerk Recruitment 2019 Selection Process:
The selection process will consist of on-line test (preliminary & main examination) and test of specified opted local language.
Phase-I: Preliminary Examination:
Preliminary Examination (online) consisting of Objective Tests for 100 marks will be conducted online. This test would be of 1 hour duration consisting of 3 Sections as follows:
|Name of test||No of Question||Marks||Duration|
|English Language||30||30||20 Minutes|
|Numerical Ability||35||35||20 Minutes|
|Reasoning Ability||35||35||20 Minutes|
Phase – II: Main Examination:
The structure of the main examination (online objective type) would be as follows.
|Name of test||No of Question||Marks||Duration|
|General/Financial Awareness||50||50||35 Minutes|
|General English||40||40||35 Minutes|
|Quantitative Aptitude||50||50||45 Minutes|
|Reasoning Ability& Computer Aptitude||50||60||45 Minutes|
The questions in objective tests, except for the test of General English, will be bilingual i.e., English & Hindi. There will be negative marks for wrong answers in the Objective tests. 1/4th of mark assigned for question will be deducted for each wrong answer.
- Candidates are required to score a minimum percentage marks on aggregate (For SC/ST/OBC/PWD/XS candidates, 5% relaxation available thereon). Minimum percentage marks on aggregate will be decided by the bank.
- No minimum qualifying marks for individual subject are prescribed. Merit list will be drawn State wise, category wise.
- Candidates qualified in the test (main examination) will be placed according to their aggregate marks in descending order in respective States and Categories.
- SC/ST/PWD/XS-Rs 125/- (Intimation Charges only)
- For General and OBC- Rs 750/- (App. Fee including intimation charges)
How to apply SBI Clerk Recruitment 2019?
Interested Candidate can apply for it Recruitment , for this Go on Official website for https://www.sbi.co.in/careers/, Click for Apply Button, if you are New Registration then click on Registration else Click on Login Option, after fill up the all form according to required details & upload all Document and Last Monument click on submit button. now for apply Process is Completed.
- Opening date of online application: 12 April 2019
- Last date for online application: 3 May 2019
- Preliminary examination will be held in the month of June 2019 (Tentatively)
- Main Examination Date 10.08.2019 (Tentatively)
SBI Clerk Recruitment 2019 for 8,904 Clerk Vacancies Apply Now, SBI Clerk Recruitment 2019 » Apply Online Jr Associates 8904 Post, SBI Clerk (Junior Associate) Recruitment 2019: 8904 post, SBI Clerk Recruitment 2019 Notification Out for 8904 Vacancies, SBI Clerk Online Form 2019 (8904 Post), SBI Clerk Recruitment 2019 For 8904 Posts | Apply Now, SBI Clerk Recruitment 2019 | Apply For 8904 Clerk (Junior Associate), SBI Clerk 2019 Recruitment Notification Out | 8904 Vacancies…